Wednesday, August 20, 2008
T.M.I.
Did I ever tell you about the time I found Kilby and Becky (at six and four years of age) playing having a baby? They had (imprudently on our parts) just viewed a childbirth video with us (I was pregnant with AJ) and I thought the house was much too quiet. I saw tissues all over the living room floor. I walked upstairs and saw their door closed, which was against my rules. I called to them and asked what they were doing, and they said they were playing "[name of woman in the video which I now can't remember]". Suspicious, I asked, "Do you have your underpants on?" "No..." "Well, put them back on now." Then I heard Kilby say to Becky: "It's okay, Becky, we'll just pretend you have a blue [color of underpants] bottom."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment