Thursday, February 8, 1990
Cal brought me breakfast in bed right after I got up. Very late night at Sentis' Y a bad night of sleep & dreams of the clutter around Dean's life & mind. Cal also dreamt of Sentis. Day was difficult & I became very selfish by dinnertime--partly frustrated by routine of meals broken by Cal's use of dining table for editing. I irrationally lashed out at Bible study group. I'd like to go but it simply can't mesh w/ our needs right now. Gretchen called moments before Cal left to tell us about M's ankle! Bible study over early & Cal & David returned by 8:30. Cal brought vacuum, but forgot the part I needed so I returned Friday morning to get it--mailed present to Beverley & photo to George Grant--took kids to M's house to watch Charlotte's Web since it was raining out & I didn't need all day to clean. Home for lunch. Worked while kids had quiet times. Only Kilby napped. Nice evening with Knights and Stoltz. We sang acc. by Ken's guitar & the children were very well-behaved. Joy spent the night. Keith called--still in New York :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment