Wednesday, December 30, 1981
12/30 Waiting for Walt [my dear old landlord] at the Glen Oak for lunch. Saw Mom & Dad off this a.m. They're driving Phillips' car to Florida & making many stops on their way back. Returned to Oak Brook last night to make dinner & help Mom after getting frustrated with my painting. Yesterday was one of those days in which everything goes wrong as if things like open cupboard doors and globs of bright blue paint and a hairsetter had a personality AND a vendetta towards me. Seems I ran into every wall, tried every store that was closed for inventory, dropped everything that was at least ten-parts in nature, and when I thoughtlessly spread the front of my purple wool sweater with blue oil paint I decided to forget the day for painting. Mom gave me a hug & suggested some days were just like that. And I think maybe since it was just before my period which is trying to cramp in today--everything was "off". (Here comes good ole Walt. Will try to write later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment