Friday, December 18, 1981

In the kitchen making coffee for Mark Schaller & me. Feeding the birds (scaring off the pesty, gray squirrels). Cleaning up the Schaller house & organizing to go home for the holidays. It's snowing again. It's been snowing for three days now. Everything is quite beautiful but the roads are a bit slick. Guess I'd rather have the snow and 32 degree temps than the bitter cold & blue sky.

Barrie had the boys and me for dinner last night. Sharon Wirt and Jean were there. Her keeping room so charming with the snow falling outside in the night. We stayed much later than any of us wanted to. But the boys didn't know how to say goodbye & I wasn't dropping loud enough hints.

Am taking Pamela on the bus to NYC tonight--earlier than the scheduled trip on Saturday a.m. since JH wants to spend all of Saturday photographing for the Home Study Brochure. I'm sorry I'm overweight these days. I'm just going to have to break some habits and start others.

Happy to be taking the Younglove painting home & looking forward to doing the McCarthy painting.

Many vivid dreams of late--and sleeping till I wake each day. Don't know if it's slothful or healthful.

Sandi called two nights ago--a thing I'd wanted to do towards her. We talked briefly trying to work out time together over the holidays which I shall cherish. And if I stay later than Jan 1 I could meet Christopher.

No comments: